I’ve been making a ton of sheet pan meals for dinner for the previous couple of weeks. It’s largely as a result of I’ve been so pressed for time however reality be instructed, you may make some ridiculously tasty sheet pan meals shortly and simply. I’m speaking lower than an hour resembling this baked sheet pan rooster and asparagus recipe.
The recipe first takes boneless, skinless rooster breast chunks (after all you may all the time be happy to make use of darker cuts of meat just like the legs and thighs when you would like) and dredges them in a tasty combination of almond flour, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
(You can also like: Healthy 7-Ingredient Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables)
The Best Almond Sheet Pan Chicken and Asparagus
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 1 ½ kilos boneless, skinless rooster
- 2 eggs, calmly crushed
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ¼ cups floor almonds
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound child potatoes, halved
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to style
- Add the asparagus, potatoes, oil and salt and black pepper to style to a bowl and toss to coat.
- Pound the rooster breasts to an excellent thickness with the meat mallet and season with salt and black pepper.
- In a shallow dish add the almond flour, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese and combine to mix.
- Dredge the rooster within the egg combination and then coat them within the Parmesan combination.
- Place the rooster on a calmly oiled sheet pan and prepare the potatoes in a single layer across the rooster.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 15 minutes then then flip the rooster over and add the asparagus and proceed baking for 12-15 minutes or till the rooster is absolutely cooked by means of.