If you had been to ask 10 individuals what their favourite childhood meal was, it’s a reasonably secure guess that no less than half of them will inform you mac and cheese. The basic blue mac and cheese field is a childhood staple that I’m positive many will acknowledge and for good cause. With that in thoughts, I’m completely delighted at present to be sharing this ooey-gooey baked sheet pan mac and cheese recipe with you guys.
This isn’t simply any mac and cheese recipe although. You’re going to be loading your sheet pan up with some tasty elements that can assist convey out the pure flavors of the cheese. I’m speaking about issues like Dijon mustard, breadcrumbs, and extra.
It all comes collectively fantastically to make a bowl of mac and cheese that can have you ever saying “wow” from the second you’re taking your first chunk.
(You might also like: Creamy Instant Pot Mac And Cheese)
Ooey-Gooey Sheet Pan Mac And Cheese (yum!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 cups half and half
- eight oz cream cheese
- four cups shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- salt, black pepper to style
- Bring a big pot of salted water to a boil and cook dinner the pasta in accordance with bundle directions.
- Save 1 ½ cup of pasta water, then drain.
- Heat the cream cheese, half and half and pasta water over medium warmth, stirring till cream cheese is melted.
- Remove from the warmth, add the Dijon mustard and cheddar, stirring till the cheese is melted.
- Add the macaroni and sauce to a pan and blend to mix.
- In a small bowl mix the breadcrumbs and butter and sprinkle evenly over the pasta.
- Bake in preheated oven at 450° F for 20-25 minutes or till cheese is bubbly and the breadcrumbs and golden and crispy.