Keto oatmeal recipe & content material offered by Rosie Tran, Kale In The Clouds
This keto oatmeal (also called “noatmeal”) makes use of the magic of cauliflower to create an ideal low-carb breakfast that mimics the thick and satisfying texture of standard oatmeal.
If you’re within the temper for one thing candy and hearty within the morning (with out the additional carbs), this keto oatmeal is for you.
Prepackaged oatmeal can come loaded with added sugars, preservatives, and fillers. Who wouldn’t fairly have contemporary berries, wholesome fat, and vitamins from greens?
Keto oatmeal is an ideal answer as a result of it’s chock filled with satisfying fats and fiber. Unlike common oatmeal, noatmeal will preserve you satiated and curb sugar cravings.
Related: Keto Breakfast Tacos With Bacon And Guacamole
Not satisfied a vegetable generally is a candy breakfast meals? Cauliflower is already a flexible vegetable: You can puree it into non-dairy cheese, thicken smoothies with it, and even use it as a pizza crust. Now, it’s the proper base for decent cereal with this noatmeal recipe.
Collagen protein can also be an important addition to keto oatmeal as a result of it provides protein whereas supporting more healthy pores and skin and joints.
For even quicker thickening and decrease prepare dinner time, take into account swapping it with Collagelatin—simply ensure that to take pleasure in your noatmeal heat, since it’ll thicken shortly because it cools.
Keto “Noatmeal”: A Tasty Low Carb Oatmeal Alternative
Start to Finish: 45 minutes
- three/four cup riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 1/four cup contemporary natural raspberries
- 1 scoop collagen protein
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons sweetener to style
- 1 teaspoon Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil
- In a pot over medium warmth, combine cauliflower and coconut milk. Stir and prepare dinner till cauliflower warms up and turns into extra translucent.
- Stir in raspberries and mash them into the noatmeal.
- Add collagen powder, sweetener, and Brain Octane and blend to include.
- Add shredded coconut to the keto oatmeal and blend properly.
- Bring noatmeal to a simmer and canopy the pot with a lid.
- Keep checking in your keto oatmeal each minute or so to present it stir, then return the lid to your pot. Cook till oatmeal has thickened (about 10 minutes).
- Pour noatmeal right into a bowl and revel in heat.
Makes: 1 serving
Nutritional Information (1 bowl):
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 30g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fiber: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 16g
- Salt: 398mg
Other Bulletproof keto breakfast recipes:
Want extra recipes?
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab publication the place deliciousness is delivered to your inbox each week!